1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

A Festivus For The Rest Of Us

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by oosyxxx, Jan 19, 2002.

1. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

AS GOAT PLAYS SW AND TWRECKS OVER Z*CENSORED* I TYPE THIS. YES, IT'S TIME TO AIR GRIEVANCES. I GRIEVE AGAINST MY STOMACH AND AGAINST THAT ****ER LUCIFIX. YEAH YOU STUPID BITCH. **** HOFF, MOTHER HOFF CU****ER. AND HEY BALONT, YOU STUPID QUEER, WHY DON'T YOU **** HOFF!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW, QUEER FACE! YOU LOOK LIKE A SINEWY SACK OF EXPERIMENTAL ****! YOU ARE ONE OF GOD'S FIALED EXPERIENCMN! .RAR!
    WHAT? ARH **** IT! SLABAODAN HUMPLICK . ****IN CHIP MUNKS! **** MONKS AVE AND **** WARREN STREET HEY YOU PHAGS CAN'T HEAR ME SO **** THE HOFFSCHMUTZ, JEFFREY DALRIMPLE. I'LL U DAMGAE YOU!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2002
  2. Rabid Wolf

Rabid Wolf Piano Man Ghost

[ole sigmund] I zee, I zee.......tell me more aboud zis...[/ole sigmund]

3. Lruce Bee

Lruce Bee Transcending to another level

I'm booking front row seats right now

Lruce

4. JTRipper

JTRipper Chimpus Maximus

Somebody elbow me when it's over.

5. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Guest

don' bother..it was PAINFUL

6. lucifix

lucifix I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(

paying attention bangy???

7. GoAt

GoAt Never wrong

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

8. GoAt

GoAt Never wrong

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

9. Hourences

Hourences New Member

1 word

stfu

10. Ulukai

Ulukai New Member

Come back bible-eating era, all is forgiven :p

11. lucifix

apparently not...

12. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

no one complained.

13. lucifix

should we have to when its so ****ing obvious?!?

14. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Guest

Luci.. why are YOU trying to get people banned??? your just upset that no one let you in on the joke..

15. lucifix

im not trying to get anyone banned..........just pointing it out to bangy.......

16. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Guest

little tattle tale...

/Luci...
    Hey Mr. Mod. hey Mr. Mod look at what those bad bad bad boys are doing over there..

/Mod.
    Go away son.. your bothering me..

/Luci
    But, but, Mr. Mod they aren't suppsoed to do that.. they aren't supposed to cuss, and be mean to others, or talk down about what other people think.. *sniff sniff that's mean

/Mod.
    But Luci, you have done the same things many times yourself.. should I punish YOU as well..

/Luci
    NooooOOOoooo.. that was before.. this is now..

/Mod.
    Ok Luci.. now go home and have your mommy wipe your nose..those boys aren't doing anything that you haven't done yourself.. so I am going to let it die down and then we can be happy together.. ok?

/Luci *stomping his feet
    NO! those are bad, bad, bad boys.. and if you don't punish them I am going to tell everyone about it.. and then everyone will be just like those bad,bad, boys and I'll be the onlyangel here..

17. Hourences

Hourences New Member

FFS, he was flaming, there is a ****ing differnce between saying you are gay and really take a pic of you and pasting it on a pic, if the victim doesnt like it, then its his right to say STOP, and then the rest should stop and respect that, if not then you are wrong yourself

18. Claw

Claw Weird little hermit on dried frog pills

Umm... like, repect? Like, here? Interesting concept... just not very realistic

19. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Guest

respect is EARNED..not given

20. Claw

Claw Weird little hermit on dried frog pills

Why, yes. But if all agree someone deserves respect and some flaming motard doesn't pay heed?

Actually, I am more into "a certain basic respect towards anyone to start with" - with the option to adjust respect towards someone.

After a while some will come out + and some - for some reason.