A dumb question about weapon priorities...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Thanks, the question was a bit of a no-brainer.

I'll try out the new config.

Tah,

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
After you customise you weapons config, when you scroll through them using the next/prev weapon bind, should it use the default priority or the customised one? Needless to say, mine scrolls through the default. Is this normal and how do I change it?

This has actually bugged me for a few months, but i lived with it because I counted the clicks on my mousewheel. But revision and my Finals have made me irritable as of late, and I can nolonger hack it :(

------------------
"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
if u mean changing the order in which the weapons cycle then no you cant change that. if you dont want to use the scrolling method of next/prev weapon bind a diffrent key to each weapon, or at least each important weapon. alot quicker on the switching that way.

bullet2.gif

·ÐзVoyd

TheWizard

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
this may be obvious, but i set my left mouse button for primary fire, right for alternate fire, scroll for next and previous weapon, and the wheel button for 'best' weapon. i've found that this makes selecting a lot easier...