1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

A cool, but possibly very difficult idea

Discussion in 'Map Ideas' started by Nimbostratus, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Nimbostratus

Nimbostratus New Member

While there are maps for UT99 that look like UT2003/2004, and UT203/2004 maps that looks like UT99, I'd like to see a map that combines all of the series in sort of an "Unreal Timeline." There'd be sections that resemble Unreal's Na Pali, the many deathmatch maps from the UT series, and let's not forget some Unreal2 thrown in as well. And of course it'd all have to blend together well.

I'm pretty sure that I'm totally incabable of making something like this, but if anyone talented enough feels like this would be a good idea, go for it! :D

2. Dark JaXx

Dark JaXx When the dark strikes...

If you have a main-idea, like an outdoor map...shure, almost everything is possible..maybe you should ask yourself which editor preferes...my opinion is about the latest version, cause then everything is less complicated.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004