a bug?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the_end

Jun 28, 2005
I have UT2Vote51 running on my server at ut2004://67.186.97.2:7777, and in previous versions, the map voting and kick voting buttons would be displayed in the pause menu, which was really nice, because a lot of players did not realize that you had to press the home key to get to the voting screen. Well, in 5.1, I don't see those buttons any longer. Is there a setting for them now or is this a bug? Also, where might I find beta versions of UT2Vote? Oh, and one more thing, I just got back into running a server, and I remember a while ago there was this special option in UT2Vote that allowed an admin to type something in the chat and it would appear in the middle of the screen in big bold letters. How can I do that?

Last edited:

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
regarding the chat, you must be real serveradmin, not vote or clan-admin, then type " #I'm your master, be nice " or what ever...

regarding the buttons, i can't check that from work...