a bug (yeah i found it right after 1.1 release :( )

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
hey guys,

I know this is the last thing you want to hear right after releasing 1.1,....but I found a bug.

if you drive right up to a pump with your car with the pump right on your left (like, your car is touching it) and you get out of your car, you get out and are under/inside the pump :lol: (Personally I think it is kinda cool at times, as it makes it easier to lie in wait for an innocent enemy who wants to capture the pump...... :D but I figured I should report it anyway.

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
I found something else but I was going to wait for a couple of days before saying anything...

In the top right hand corner (roughly) of PerilPlateau, there is what looks like a pice of wood floating in the air. You can only see it and bounce things off it from below.

citrusmirakel

Sep 28, 2004
Yesterday, I hopped into a Barracuda that was stacked on top of another Barracuda, and once I got in - the message was something like "Trick Bonus 325". I had over 300 nitro boosts just for getting in a car that was on top of another one.

Hardly a fatal flaw, but there it is.

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
citrusmirakel said:
Yesterday, I hopped into a Barracuda that was stacked on top of another Barracuda, and once I got in - the message was something like "Trick Bonus 325". I had over 300 nitro boosts just for getting in a car that was on top of another one.

Hardly a fatal flaw, but there it is.

Sounds like a nice bug to find :lol:

citrusmirakel

Sep 28, 2004
Yeah, I've tried to do it myself and couldn't. Guess there was some sort of certain magic positioning that got it to work.