_INF Community_" hear me!...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
At first I was wondering why this person insomniac was on my ignore list, so I read his post and just by the bile that spewed from his mouth I knew it was "Angry Ice."

Hey buddy I missed you too. BTW I live in NJ now with my bro, alot closer to NY ;) Since we are such close friends maybe you will want to meet one day. I would love to meet you, since your my favorite INF forumer.

MP_Duke

Banned
May 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
It's not time to make a change, just relax, take it easy, you're still young, that's your fault, there's so much you have to go through...
Find a girl, settle down, if you want you can marry--look at me, i am old, but i'm happy...
I was once like you are now, and i know that it's not easy to be calm when you've found something going on...
But take your time, think a lot--why think of everything you've got, for you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not...

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
I wondered what that gargantium shadow was blocking my sunlight. I geuss I should start being afraid. I am. I'm shaking in my shoes. Really. :rolleyes:

Ok, this has gone on long enough.

Duke, shut it. You've been warned constantly.

NTKB, for someone who appears to thinks of themself so highly above others, one would think you'd have more sense to just ignore those that bother you. Dont even bother denying it since we've all seen you take your pathetic little issues out on Ice. You've been warned in that regard as well.

So in closing, Apone does not approve of this thread! Lockaroo.

aponelock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.