_-_

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
grrr. I have to wake up to go to school tomorrow: 5:55am /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif grrrrr

Time for the morphine drip

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
but if I can get a parking pass. I'll be able to get up at 6:45am /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I have the first stop at the bus, as usual

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
well i wake up at 6 everyday myself to go to college... well since it's my term break now, i get to wake up at 10 /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
6?

yo galaddin, which college? My time table was usually quite screwed with classes throughout the day and sometimes 6 hours between them. Really disrupts social life sometimes.

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
go to taylors... doing a-lvls
normally my classes are from 8 to 2 everyday but i leave the house at 6 30 to get parking... yes, it's that competitive... what college do you goto Abuga?

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Take night classes, only way to fly /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Still have to get up at 6:30 for work though /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

<FONT SIZE=2 color="#A5AA56">Catalyst</FONT><FONT SIZE=1 color="#A5AA56">
Infiltration Public Correspondent</FONT>

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
I WAS...

studying in the stumpy, warehouse looking college that neighbours yours. go to your South Block external corridor facing the McD's and look down, you should see my college.

I just finished my final year.

BTW Galaddin, could you do me a favor? I've made a UT map of INTI college main campus. I would like the general outline of the Taylors College main campus. I wanna do something like INTI vs Taylors INF map. Most probably both a domination and CTF version map. ICQ me if you have the inclination and the time

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.