1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_-_

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by Eliwar, Aug 2, 2000.

1. Eliwar

Eliwar -

Well as most of you know, I am not a mapper. But still I try, and most of the time, my maps look good, but play terrible. Now though, even though its early, I think I might have something that will work. I just started this yesterday so thats why its pretty much void of architecture...

------------------------
    [​IMG]
    http://www.unreality.dk/enemylines <The Infiltration custum skin shop (and a bit more)>
    ------------------------

2. Eliwar

Eliwar -

ok, instead of adding more pics, I'll just upload them else where...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mind you, they look dark in spots because I am using the computer with the voodoo3, I am still trying to build my ultra cool machine, but it had some sort of wierd conflict when I tried to update Norton Anti-Virus...

------------------------
    [​IMG]
    http://www.unreality.dk/enemylines <The Infiltration custum skin shop (and a bit more)>
    ------------------------

[This message was edited by Darkliege on Aug 03, 2000 at 16:34.]

3. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

god what's the polycount in the area with the tank? and btw it looks pretty cool... only the snow texture is a bit plain... hmmm

-reaper was here-

4. Eliwar

Eliwar -

well the tank areas (tanks made by our good man, Bastard'O) are actually only as high as 250, which is really good. of course I will put a little more detail, but it should hurt framerate too much.

------------------------
    [​IMG]
    ------------------------

5. Jotun

Jotun RAR!

bueno

bueno... most bueno dark. add an iced over lake with a hummvee half way gone under through broken ice... that would be cool lookin... that's my only suggestion for right now

[​IMG]
    www.unreality.dk/enemylines

6. Eliwar

Eliwar -

well I got something cool now...

it has turned from a ctf to a TMDM to an ASS map /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

k, first you are in a helicopter. but wait, its more original than that! The heli is moving! and you get shot down and when it crashes it makes a nice boom so it is best you jump out a little before hand. (btw. that part is already done)

then you have to make your way to the officers quarters to resume on your previous mission. take the keycard that was there and bring it to the missle silo.

use the keycard to open it up and blow the shit out of the missle. But wait how are you getting home? ahh, easy. just take a tank thats inside the hanger and blast your way out /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

there you go here's a screen to show the dead copter
    [​IMG]

well too bad I am too lazy to get rid of the blades that move when it crashes /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif on the right (off the screen) is the officers (messhall and somptin else) on the left, way back there (can't see) is the missle silo. what you see in the distance are the tank hangers
    ------------------------
    [​IMG]
    ------------------------