90% of all good servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Freak of Nature

May 28, 2001
Toronro
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with them,but they have old map packs, the only server i can play is the limie server. All the other servers have old maps so i cannot enter them becauz of the map mismatching crap. Too all servers, please updade your map packs as quite a few people are unable to play them. If the server has got the latest map pack then there is a big problem

[SOB]sllm

May 27, 2001
IN YOUR BACK YARD
www.sobservers.com
SOB Servers

if you are haveing mismatch's on map's then it is because YOU have the roung maps not SOB's servers........
you just need to go in and delet the map or texture that you are getting a mismatch on and download it from the server and you should be all good to go.
now i can't speek for any other server out there.
i can tell you that SOB's server's are as up to date as possible.

there is a program called UTCM165 (UT Cache Manager) this will let you look what is in your cache and make it perment or you can delet it.

Hope this help's you get on the servers

Freak of Nature

May 28, 2001
Toronro
Visit site
Thanx for the advise but the strangest thing is that i only started getting this when i got the patch..........isnt that weird. It was working perfectly fine until the patch was installed, i had the same map pack before i got the patch and i could play on any server but now im getting messages like " map file mismatch" or " game type mismatch" even "black camo mismatch".:rolleyes: