7 Bullets... (SPOILER pic)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... a boy will fight 7 Bullets. A man will live it... unreal difficult'ed...

Attachments

• 7BulletsSCORE.JPG
    7BulletsSCORE.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 58

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
n00b! :lol:

Screenshot reduced in size for posting elsewhere. Note the damage taken (if you can read it).

edit: this was before the scorekeeper bug was fixed. No cheating, I swear.

Attachments

• 92.jpg
    92.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Nuttella, have we been cheating ;-) ?
Score says: -351.170 ;Op

Edit: Scorekeeper bug? 0_° Funny, in Tvsingleplayer games when you cheat (hehe but hey I play co-op most of the times anyway) your score automatically drops, dramatically...

Last edited:

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
NeoNite said:
Nuttella, have we been cheating ;-) ?
Score says: -351.170 ;Op

Edit: Scorekeeper bug? 0_° Funny, in Tvsingleplayer games when you cheat (hehe but hey I play co-op most of the times anyway) your score automatically drops, dramatically...

There was a bug, fixed in later release of SevenB.u, where your score would go down several hundred thousand points when you passed through the EMP field on the elevator in Unfinished Business. TVScorekeeper read the removal of your inventory as a cheat.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hmmm well like I've said, I hardly play single player anyway.
(Check out the news forum, 130 people browsing it right now. But what do you expect...unreal engine 3/ut3-envy news...)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... also... only way to have taken that damage is: a. you cheated :p ; b. you just kept reloading until you moved with a good health value :p x2 ...

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Nahand said:
... also... only way to have taken that damage is: a. you cheated :p ; b. you just kept reloading until you moved with a good health value :p x2 ...

Or c. I have l33t skillz. But choice b would be correct.