1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

5th game type won't open when all others done

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Snipper, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Snipper

Snipper New Member

My brother and I managed to complete the first 4 single game types. We had a trophee at ASSAULT level. The only problem, the 4th won't open so we can't play it. Why ?????

1 DeathMatch 3 matchs played/won
    2 Domination 3 matchs played/won
    3 Capture The Flag 3 matchs played/won
    4 Assault 6 matchs played/won +1 trophee
    5 ???

2. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

3. Snipper

Snipper New Member

found out why my 5th game won't start

I didn't notice it at first but when I checked back, my brother didn't play all the match of each of the first 4 game types.

I taught that you could only move to another game type only if you had done all the current match of the current game type ???? If so, what could have happened ?

I did install the 4 bonus pack when he got to the end of the assault type. Could it have something to do with this ?

4. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

I really don't know what you mean with "5th game", but if you can't get the trophy after the map CTF-November, you are using version 432.

Just upgrade to 436 and it will be fine. Get the patch here

5. Hellscrag

Hellscrag UnrealSP'er

What he means is the Challenge ladder, which only opens after all four other gametypes are completed.

It's not the patch issue.

6. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Yeah, it wasn't because of the patch, it was because he hadn't completed all of the game ladders. I didn't think of that...doh! :rollseyes: