50 cent: blood on the sand

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1584143/20080326/50_cent.jhtml

"Blood on the Sand" is something more exotic, more Hollywood blockbuster. This game sets 50's character against a cabal of international gangsters on a far-flung, bullet-riddled adventure.
"I would say it's inspired by 'Three Kings' meets 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels,' " Blean said. "It's definitely a crime story." The developer credited 50 with pushing the game creators to consider novel locations and said the MC played a big part in crafting the game's still-secret story.

"hahah this is the stupidest thing i ever heard. the real 50 wouldnt shoot back he would call 911 and tell on everyone."

Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
http://kotaku.com/372703/50-cent-sequels-story-is-amazing

...what's inspired the title is, 50 and G-Unit are putting on a sold-out performance somewhere in a fictional Middle Eastern setting. This is where the 'blood on the sand' comes in. They put on the performance; the people are pleased, but the concert promoter stiffs them and doesn't give 50 and G-Unit their payment.

So, of course, 50 isn't going to leave until he gets paid, so he hassles the concert promoter, [saying] if he doesn't come up with the money now, there will be consequences. And instead, the promoter offers him a very valuable gift - something that's valuable to this particular country - a diamond encrusted skull.

So 50 gets the skull, and as he's about to leave this war-torn country, when they're ambushed and the skull is taken. They escape the ambush, but they're without the skull. So 50's motivated to get what belongs to him. So basically, throughout the game, he's trying to track these people down and find out who they are and why he was ambushed.

This is probably the most original storyline in the existence of storylines. :lol:

Masakari

Jan 22, 2008
One of the most stupid things ever. Did they actually make money off the last one, to warrant a new game? Just goes to show what terrible taste most people have.

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
:lol: Imaging pitching that to a game developer without sounding like a conceited douchebag. "OK, I put on a show in the middle east, they love it, but instead of paying me they give me a skull. No...a skull with diamonds on it. Yeah. As we're leaving, we're ambushed. I take three bullets. No...five. Yeah. Then I lay it down with my nine and get what's mine. Even game synopses spun by me rhyme."