4Team with Arena mutator == broken?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Anyone tried Arena with 4Team yet? Just wondered if anyone is getting the shieldgun and transloc as well as the actual arena weapon? This really shouldn't be happening, and it's interfereing quite heavily with testing my weapons (which I'm updating to include 4team support). The bots spend most of the time running around with the shieldgun equipped instead of the proper arena weapon. Any ideas on a fix? Looking in Overload's direction ;)

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Radiosity said:
Anyone tried Arena with 4Team yet? Just wondered if anyone is getting the shieldgun and transloc as well as the actual arena weapon? This really shouldn't be happening, and it's interfereing quite heavily with testing my weapons (which I'm updating to include 4team support). The bots spend most of the time running around with the shieldgun equipped instead of the proper arena weapon. Any ideas on a fix? Looking in Overload's direction ;)
Yeah, you get Shieldgun and XLoc with Instagib, too.

We're looking into it and it will probably be fixed in a patch.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Cool, thanks DP :) Thought maybe it would be better to create a new mutator with options to allow them, rather than just 'fixing' it so they're not available. Arena with xloc is nice :)

...hmm... what the hell, I'll code that one myself :D I'll just have to add some extra code to make sure the shield gun isn't added under any circumstances.