• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Freestyle esp

Dec 3, 2000
Dammit Seed, wtf is your problem? You may not be aware of this, but you have just locked yourself out of the true INF community. You will never be respected, and you'll be lucky if you can get us to view your maps.

If you want to learn how to map, do what I did - open the editor and screw around. I never asked for help once, and I have become a repected mapper.

I hope the best for you, Seed, and I also hope that you learn the ways of the world. Most people don't wanna help you if you treat them as you did us.

And while we're on the topic of flaming...

Demon seed is a sperm-farter! hehe ;)

i'm out

<font face=verdana size=1> - Bob Riegert a.k.a one</font>

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Bob,

Why were on the subject of mapping have you got any levels around they we/I could see/play ?

I am sorry but I don't remember seeing any of your levels.

Inf needs good maps for us all to enjoy.

Also regarding the subject of your topic I have given options, we all have are off days.

Bastard'O

Freestyle esp

Dec 3, 2000
Hey guys, after a week of slacking from the forums I came back to see what's been going on in my beloved mapping community. I saw this post under my name and thought, "What the hell is this?"

It turns out that my password had not been stolen as I first thought. :) My cousin, known online as GoMaMan11, had posted here without logging me out first. I had been using the Mod Central forums on his computer and never logged myself out. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the confusion, and now my thoughts on this demon seed thing:

After reading the first rage post by seed I was angered, as many of us were I'm sure. But, he apologized and saw the error of his ways, and I hope to see some great maps from him in the future. Just don't pull another stunt like this seed! :cool:

By the way, my cousin doesn't map. He plays tthe original Quake when his dad isn't there to stop him and is not respected in any way whatsoever! :D Maybe I'll each him someday... when he's worthy of playing UT!

Seeya later guys, and keep on mapping!

<font face=verdana size=1> - Bob Riegert a.k.a one</font>