46. . .

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
46 is the number of players online playing xmp as i write this thread. . .46. . .

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Well, it's 2 am in the morning in the middle of the week. Past that: what do you expect? We got 0 press, 0 support etc.. We do however have UTXMP coming up. I'm hanging my hopes on that. :)

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
PRG said:
Well, it's 2 am in the morning in the middle of the week. Past that: what do you expect? We got 0 press, 0 support etc.. We do however have UTXMP coming up. I'm hanging my hopes on that. :)

True... and duh... everybody is on the forum! (j/k)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
149 was the number when I played last nigh bout 23 CT. But we know the community is small, why make these spamthreads? R they suposed to encourage us?

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
I think I mentioned this somewhere else.. but how are oyu getting these counts and from the XMP server list? because when I use that it sometimes reports "false" player counts...
It will show 0 players in the list but when you actually click on the server it shows like 12=14 people on the server down where it shows the player names and team color and whatnot.

AM I the only one who gets this?

Status
Not open for further replies.