1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

413 fix or something?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by PointlesS, Apr 9, 2000.

1. PointlesS

PointlesS New Member

greetings.....anyways I've goten around d/ling the patch, and like everyone else, I got poor frame rates......and I was womdering if there was a fix for this or something?
    thanks

2. Haades`FW

Haades`FW Guest

You should either reinstall and come back to 405b, or install the D3D dll of 405b

you can get the old D3D dll here http://unreal.epicgames.com/files/d3d_06/d3ddrv.dll

just save it in your system directory, in unrealtournament. This will let you play 413 with the FPS you're used to with 405b

Haades`FW

3. Shockr

Shockr New Member

did you re-select you D3D driver?
    go into the video tab under preferences and click on the Primary d3d again...

I think that'll help, if you haven't already.

keep in mind I don't have the game running right now, so follow these instructions intelligently...

Shockr

[​IMG]
    Got Milk?