1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

4 kang lololol i <3 u bby!!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Coder' started by EvilDrWong, Sep 19, 2003.

1. EvilDrWong

EvilDrWong Every line of code elevates you

heres the civilians. Code graciously borrowed from Tanus, of syndicatemod fame. Little improvements here and there. Theres also a crash relating to civs spawning on lift points when the lift isnt there (odd, yes, but fixable)
    I guess everyone else can have it, i doubt youll want it though. Its more of a novelty than anything else.

2. EvilDrWong

EvilDrWong Every line of code elevates you

Doh! for the 4 of you who downloaded it i suggest a virus scan. I caught a particularly annoying one today and theres always the chance that you could have gotten it as well. PE Parite.A, PE PARITE.B, IRC MINEH.H, and another that ive already forgotten the name of. The big offenders of the 4 were the two Parite variants, as they just plain cause trouble (nothing serious though, a scan and a clean and youre fine, no formatting or reinstalling anything)

3. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

Norton didn't say anythuing bad about them when I grabbed.

4. L3d

L3d The Golden Spear

u mean to say there nnow are civilians wallking around ,ohhw im going to test it on the way right now.. i want them in inf aand u4e ...i like c4 alphas to ,.its gonna be like shooting hostages without loosing monny .. Btw cant i config A bot to not use a fav weapon (leaving them with nothing)ehh smthnn