3DMARK05 Gunner

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaknafein

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 2, 2003
Visit site
Can I pretty please have that gun instead of the flamethrower?

If you don't know what I mean ... download 3dmark 2005 and find out.

Astmatik

ONE DAY \o/
Jan 9, 2004
Poland
If this gun is the cause of bringing my framerate down to 5 fps then PLEASE NO !
:lol:

Last edited:

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
Oh yeah that gun is jaw dropping awesome. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. If you haven't seen it already you are missing out. It completely mops the floor clean of everything. WOOOT!

Zaknafein

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 2, 2003
Visit site
hehe.

I do like the weapon model though :)

I just really hate the flamethrower with a passion. You swear that you are on target with it, but it really isn't doing crap to your intended target. Its a short range laggy POS that blinds you to your own target. Would much perfer a close range scan-hit weapon.

Go-Bot

Shadow Leadership
Jan 23, 2004
over there somewhere
okay ... sorry to say but doing anything to the weapons of xmp will drasticlly effect another class ... ahh hell lets just give ALL classes in xmp an ion painter lmfao jk!

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
|xF|Ðeìçîde said:
okay ... sorry to say but doing anything to the weapons of xmp will drasticlly effect another class ... ahh hell lets just give ALL classes in xmp an ion painter lmfao jk!

i am pretty sure someone will make such mutator in no time.

SubCog

Sep 27, 2003
NRK said:
i am pretty sure someone will make such mutator in no time.

gunners should only get this gun when their team has held all energy depots for like 5 minutes.

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
What, just the gunners? After the techs hacking everything? Huh. :shake:
edit: j/k ;)

Techs hacking stuff? Don't be silly, that would reduce their precious gas and turret spamming time ;)