UE3 - UDK 3d modelers and level designers wanted.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
E

Estes

Hi everyone I am in need of some 3d modelers and a few level designers. To help out on this game this is not a mod...

Right now my plate is extremely full.I have written up the game doc. Still writing up the technical doc plus the contract for those that come aboard about the pay. At the same time I am learn how to rig characters for UDK. I have done alot of the models for this game and would really love if a few people would like to join to get this off the ground.Here is a little bit about the game, its not the whole story that would take up so much space.

Urban Wastelands is a post apocalyptic first person shooter, which takes place in the not so distant future. Fuel and water are scarce and what is around will come with a fight. Two clans have developed with very different philosophies on how to survive, or how to rebuild a new future in what has become known as Urban Wastelands

The Scavengers are made up of those citizens who would like to forget the tragedies and failures which led us to this demise. They are mostly made up of the seamier side of life, to numerous to list here, but need I say you would not want to take them home to mother. They roam the country side pillaging and killing those that get in their way. Marauding camps for their fuel to feed their machines, which are souped up muscle cars with a vast array of arsenals ranging from, machine guns, grenade launchers and missiles.

The Survivors are made up of a group of people trying to rebuild a sense of community and unity. But when they are attacked, you will find they dish out as good as you could ever give. A majority of the Survivors are men and women that have served in some sort of military or law in enforcement capacity. This is reflected in just how fiercely they protect there base camps and what fuel they have to use in their machines. Most of these machines are based around buggies and military vehicles that are also rigged with a vast array of arsenals from, machine guns, grenade launchers and missiles.

Here is a link for those that would like to see some of the renders of the models that I have done and to give you a better idea of what I am looking for.

http://www.moddb.com/games/urban-wastelands

For those that want to talk with me you can e-mail me at.

earl@deadcrowstudio.com

Again thanks guys...

Last edited by a moderator: