3d Artist/2d Texture artist/Mapper looking to join a mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow71

Feb 27, 2005
California
nshewchuk.com
Anyways, i figure i'd just pop in and see if anyone is looking for some artists for a mod project. I just finished College, so I have lots of spare time and am just looking foward to doing some heavy modeling, or texturing...anything really..just want some more practical application for modeling.

And yeah I apologize for not having more work examples, Im currently in the process of building some more stuff.

Anyways email me at shadow2kx@gmail.com if you'd like.

Model_ak47.jpg

Model_pyramid.jpg

Model_roman.jpg

Model_train.jpg

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
You have some pretty nice things there, i'm running a Unreal championship 2 mod, and were recreating the uc2 maps, we also nee help with the models of the characters, and the static meshes :) if you haven't played it, we provide you with screens, videos etc.. Also were including an Xtras pack with new content, such as models, meshes, textures, maps, mutators etc... :) so to join do the following: register at: http://ut2007world.com then go to UserCP>GroupMembership>Click join on UC2, you will then be able to see the team section fo the UC2004 forum at the bottom of the ut2007world index :) Also, that pyramid thing looks like something i could use in my map lol, can i?

Xafixe79

UTCMP Skinner
Sep 10, 2005
Hello im am Vince form the UTMP. We create all kinds of content for the UT2004 game. Right now we really need modelers and we only have one so hopefully you can help us :) The site/forum is :http://www.valde.x10hosting.com/utmp\ we are also doing a trialer for the vol.1 we are working on now. We have a few maps done and in beta maybe about 8- 10 map and about 4-5 skins and skin packs. also we have alot of Voice packs from Lopar-XL. Future content : Weapons: Ak-47 , M90 shotgun , M16 , Sniper Rifle , Pistol , and rocket launcher. we also want to include at least 2 vehicles. about 5 Mutators and a whole lot of maps. We want to have this stuff released before ut2007 comes out if that is possible. If the team needs more time then they have more time. Lopar-xl is a voice artist and just started modeling a character were using in the trailer. Also we want to include gametypes and new meshes. Hopefully you can help us. Go to our site to see our work. Pics are in the forum which is on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xafixe79

UTCMP Skinner
Sep 10, 2005
By the way that gun at the top looks awesome! can you wright some tuts on modeling? I tried some of milkshape tuts but i just cant do it :( what program is that? Maya?

Klasnic_E

Inevitable
Oct 13, 2005
Um Vince, if you want to recruit someone, then give out more information, not just "This is the way for you!" You need to tell him what UTMP is all about, why its good for him :) And stop double posting! I know i do it, becuase i'm use to AutoMerge on UT2K2World!

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
You're a bit too high poly for my project, LoL.

As for the shots, I find the gun the most impressive one of them.

SteelKiller

Jan 5, 2006
You can always join my mod "Genesis Assault" I need somebody with your skills. expecialy on maps.