2nd opinion for reviews?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[RAGE]Ghostwheel

Aug 20, 2004
I think most of the reviewers here a pretty good at the actual review of maps and their opinions and insight is usually right, even Mr. Prophets reveiw of my bad 1v1 turbine map was dead on, but his personal style of reviewing at the time left much to be desired, I think one review and the comments is all thats need here, but alittle nicer way of wording thinks would go a long way sometimes.

I see a big change in Mr. Prophet from a year ago when we went thru all this same stuff, some of you could learn from his example, the Atro-Deck review was dead on the money and worded in a way that was helpful to the author.

So one reveiw is all thats needed as long as the reviewer is subjective,honest and to the point, without disrespecting the author for nothing more than amusement.

Commentors should try to do the same, me included.