2016 Presidential Primaries

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
NBC/WSJ polling pre-debate showed Clinton beating Trump by 14 points among women.

Maybe he just needs to keep grabbing them by the pussy?

ETA: Meanwhile, WikiLeaks leaked excerpts of transcripts from the paid speeches Hillary made that Donald and the alt-right wanted SO BAD, and the results are largely innocuous, almost to the point where I would be more likely to vote for her because she is coming across as a genuine, self-aware human being in them. Sunday's debate is going to be a blast.

Yeah, I keep reading about the "fallout" from these speeches, but everything I've read has been pretty fucking simple. My favorite was the Hilary out of touch! headline actually referring to her acknowledging that as a person who has been successful, she no longer intimately understands what it is to be middle class, even though she was raised in that environment. This and all of the things like it have actually been pretty interesting to see. She's saying pretty much what she's always said, and while she still isn't a candidate I love, she seems so much more honest and straight-forward through all of this.

Honestly, the WORST part of these leaks is that she didn't just disclose them in the first place. The seeming secrecy is so much worse than anything within. OH NO! Hilary understands she has money! She thinks that regulation of an industry should be from within as well as without! She thinks that people on wallstreet are important to our country! SHOCK! SURPRISE!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
After all... will the Donald still have a career after all of this? He's become so toxic I'd stop any business with him on principles alone.