2010 Polar Plunge Fox Lake

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Hey guys, QAPete here. Long time no see! Hope you are all doing well.

I have a favor to ask you. Two of my friend Betsy Ciciliot-Thompson's kids are going to be taking a "polar plunge" in support of Special Olympics Illinois. Betsy happens to have a son, Dylan, who was born with Down Syndrome, so the Special Olympics is very dear to her heart.

I know times are tough, and this economy is the absolute pits for many people, but if you can afford it, please consider joining me in donating whatever you comfortably can. Thanks!

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
Hey guys, QAPete here. Long time no see! Hope you are all doing well.

I have a favor to ask you. Two of my friend Betsy Ciciliot-Thompson's kids are going to be taking a "polar plunge" in support of Special Olympics Illinois. Betsy happens to have a son, Dylan, who was born with Down Syndrome, so the Special Olympics is very dear to her heart.

I know times are tough, and this economy is the absolute pits for many people, but if you can afford it, please consider joining me in donating whatever you comfortably can. Thanks!

Just gave $50.00 hope it helps out....I am so happy to hear that Dylan found something that makes him really happy...Good luck and Go Dylan!!!

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
I want to thank everyone who donated to my friend's charity, the Special Olympics Illinois. The Polar Plunge was a real success! Of the $780 my friend raised, $200 of it came from BeyondUnreal! http://www.firstgiving.com/tomthompson

My friend's kids, who actually took the plunge, will be sending me a note of thanks to post here for the three of you who contributed. Again, thank you guys. The Special Olympics is one of those charitable causes that has an immediate positive effect on hundreds of people. You guys rock!