2.87 2.87 2.87 2.87 2.87

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
I started nothing MeatSac, I actually Respect you alot, you have something that a few members could learn from. No Offense to you directly. But how would you take it in my place. GNAT and Cholo and a few others and I have a bit of Bad History I am sure you can get all the info from them and various post in ours or your forums, hence I dont reply in your forums and asked them to not reply in ours. There you have it.

Cheers to ya Mate, but I wont eat the crap he is shoveling and say "Yum More Please"

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
awww, so sorry for pee-pee'n in your cheerios chicken head...

I was going to get around to asking if your were in fact still a pole smoker, but you've already answered that one for me.

Ohh well... go on and cry some more for me!

wwwwww

Mar 26, 2001
:D

couldn´t help it.. im sure some of you got a little tickling sensation of suspence in your dull lives... mine is so dull I actually almost got it from writing it :D

@ Work now btw.. :)

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
Actually chickie my first intentions with my post to you was of no ill nature... it was a friendly "poke" based of course on our history, and done with a smile on my face. Perhaps I should have put the little smiley in the post :p Some people never change, and you sir are one of those.

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
Gimmie a Break, now you back peddle to save face. I have gotten nothing but crap from you for awhile now I am just supposed to say "Oh hey heres GNAT, maybe this time he wont Flame or try and wave his wee wee around". No I dont forget sorry, sue me. You have done nothing to warrant me changing my view of you in fact you do nothing but re-enforce it on a regular basis. Nope I never change is right, my postion doesnt change with the wind I feel this way and always have my posts relect that. I was sticking to the issue of this thread, I rarely post (hell look at my post count :) ) but I do READ ALOT, and I feel that my opinions though not like by you and a few others are none the less VALID and show the true spirit of this Community. See We can not agree with one another but I still respect folks, though I do LOUDLY disagree. That is my nature so please refrain from flame wars with me from now on. Hell ask Meat we had a scuffle in these very forums and ask him If I hadnt even PUBLICLY apologized for my part in our disagreement. Hence my RESPECT for him. Now lets get this thread back to the proper subject or let it drop down on the list..

**wipes tears**

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
BC, GNAT ... stop it and plz continue your "little war" on the OT forum... else ya will be responsible for this thread beeing closed... and I guess ya don't want it to end this way or?

So either calm down guys or continue your "stuff" on the OT forum, thx.

- Beppo

Meat Sac

May 30, 2001
PDX
Visit site
Hey BC, I didn't mean anything negative about my comment. I was merely stating that the waters had calmed between SOB and MUF. My intention was not to insinuate (sp?) anything. My apology if it came across otherwise.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
Beppo, its downgraded and is no longer a flame war, sorry. This is now a discussion. Although it may be off the topic of the thread I must reply.

btw most all the post are off topic... it was in the begining a prediction post of when you think 2.87 would be released.

I do have a few questions though...

now you back peddle to save face

I don't do this, and neither do the rest of us (MUF). I don't think you can find any case of such either. I do believe this is part of the fricition that we encounter.

I have gotten nothing but crap from you for awhile now

When? dig up a thread, or name a time in the last 1-2 years where I have given YOU a hard time...

nothing but re-enforce it on a regular basis

Again I ask, when? I haven't spoken to you in or any sob in an ill manner in WELL over a year, probably closer to two years. There is absolutely no "regular" pattern of behavior that would "re-enforce" any such feelings.

Sorry that doesn't cut it either...

-------------

I was merely stating that the waters had calmed between SOB and MUF. My intention was not to insinuate (sp?) anything.

Yes Meat, I was under the impression that everything had calmed down too. If anyone was ever mad it was Daddybone, and while I don't talk to him on a regular basis, we do in fact get along.

Truth is, we are all pretty good people. Sometimes situations present themselves that are unavoidable and cause these "pretty good" people to be at opposite ends of thought and agreement. The normal person can usually find ways to put to rest, or "burry the hatchet". Often, time itself can do this, and you find people like myself and Daddybone being able to hold a conversation with no hard feelings. Or even Cholo for that matter...

If you don't want to be in the boat with all the happy people then fine.... But thats where I'm at. I don't hold any TRUE grudges except the one against god(thats a different story :p ).

proper subject or let it drop down on the list..

A better idea! why not just drop the whole hate thing? Let it ride already its been 2+ years...

Back to subject? -

Well I predict April 15! errr if its not by then expect a huge april fools on the first (not from me).

B.PRIMO B.$M.Inc.$

Master of your Disaster.
Nov 22, 2000
www.engr.orst.edu
No no not you Chick you could call me a name or two and i wouldnt give
a crap. It was the NTKB for some odd reason got adgitated over there
lack of patience for this new release and called them thumbsuckers.
I will wait and be faithfull for as long as it takes.
I just didnt like NTKB's post and the fact that it was not accurate.
Not all that deserve to beta test get a chance.
I love that the beta team is really working it out and the longer we wait
the better it will be.

SOB's relationship from what i can tell was solidified by the amount of
work they did to keep this mod alive let alone successfull.
No ur history and give respect where it is due.

unixman

[pthread] The Clan of One
Apr 8, 2001
Bakersfield, CA
www.stridernet.ath.cx
Hey, I've got an idea... instead of using logical version numbers that increment logically, why don't we start calling it Infiltration 2002 and procede to have a new release two years later called Infiltration 2004. Then, when Infiltration moves to a new engine, we will rename it to Infiltration XP and deny that it uses the new engine at the same time. Then, because we still don't like version numbers, we will rename it to Infiltration .NET. After that, perhaps we'll call it Infiltration .WTF

:D

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
kick my ass if its already been said but I think itll be out.....
april 20th!

oh yeah is that gungirl in her sig is so (and this is meant with the utmost respect) shes pretty damn fine!:)