1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

2.75 and 2.82 together

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by )(@\/, Dec 6, 2000.

1. )(@\/

)(@\/ New Member

Can 2.5 and 2.82 be run on the same machine with only one install??

I have 2.82 now, but want to play online. I tried putting 2.75 stuff in my System/Textures/etc folders and got messages about replacing files that were newer with the old.

Should I install 2.75 and then 2.82

)(@\/

BTW, I use/play on a Mac now but will be buying the PC version soon to make maps!! I am also HOPING to serve INF games as well 5:30pm-7:00am CST M-F. I'll post when I'm up and running!!

(Currently in the process updating my Linux box and using the old HD for windoz...)

2. killer_j1

killer_j1 New Member

if youve installed 2.8+ and then install 2.75. the 2.75 will mess up the 2.8+ so no not a good idea. bleave me ive tryed :D

3. MongrelDog

MongrelDog New Member

2.75 then 2.82 works

I installed 2.75 first and 2.82 later and they still both work fine. Not that anybody plays 2.75 online anymore, but they both still run...

4. -=SDS=-A-TeamDan

-=SDS=-A-TeamDan New Member

i use

i have a new computer, installed 2.75 the day i got it, the next day i dl 2.8-2.82 and if i may quote some great man, they both run smoother than creamery butter.!!

[​IMG]