???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
ok, I give up.....when are the new burnout times???? And wtf happened to Jerdago's server?
I love this mod, but .....:(
*EDIT*
perhaps the lack of deadacation is an issue here........
I see new records, but never anyone on the server........:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
ok....I'm giong to set a server up....The lag can't be any worse then snipe's.....:D
It will show up as "SH!THOUSE SHUFFLE BETA". Tomorow @ the soonest, going to d/l Debian tonight.

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
ive had some f 'ed up hours the past few days and am in bed @ 8:30 (tossing and turning till 11 :rolleyes: ) only to wake up at 1:45 am to be at work at 3 am. i :fluffle:getting 3 hours of sleep and doing an 8 hour shift. i am back to regular for the rest of the week so i should be up till 12:30-1 :crazydance:

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
JACK SH!T said:
ok, I give up.....when are the new burnout times???? And wtf happened to Jerdago's server?

Sorry, are people using it??? I took it down because it seemed as if no one was using it. I should setup a vote to see if people are using it, there are not really enough players for 2 servers, and the reason I set mine up was for testing and I have yet to get 1 post in my server thread with new info on testing.

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
jerdaygo said:
Sorry, are people using it??? I took it down because it seemed as if no one was using it. I should setup a vote to see if people are using it, there are not really enough players for 2 servers, and the reason I set mine up was for testing and I have yet to get 1 post in my server thread with new info on testing.
I played it 2-3 times when I reistalled UT/UW, then it was gone....:( Most of us get better ping times from your server. at least I do.
When I posted this thread, and said I like it, I was playing on your server.