???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
anyone still here???:rolleyes:
and where's the new UW? I thought 11/3/05 was the date. Then I thought Shrimp was holding out for X-Mas, then I thought 1/1/06 was a sure thing....WTF?!?!?!?!
An update on the front page would be nice.......:mad:

Oh yeah, please fix the server id on the front page too. Snipe went out of his way to setup redirect, but no one knows if there's an active server without opening UT. Kindda' hard to pimp a mod like this don't ya' think???
Lack of support/updates=dead mod.....

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Ya .. seeing as im the only 24/7 server for the mod I would think fixing that code on the front page would be a must :p Im not gonna give em **** yet tho for the late release on the new UW... sometimes you run into problems... or in this case shrimp fell off the earth ;)

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
Ah-hell, think I might just get into some classic UT tonight (CTF) ;) maybe even some Q2:)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
Ah-hell, think I might just get into some classic UT tonight (CTF) ;) maybe even some Q2:)
Between work and class I dont have so much time to play.... so untill the new UW comes out I have been using that time on some BF2 and NFS: Most Wanted :D

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
Ok, well, last month both my motherboard died and needed replacement, my hard drive developed bad sectors, random files died and needed re-installation, and my ISP cut me off because they are dumb. The whole series of events put me off PCs/gaming and de-motivated me (re. actually using and doing useful stuff on the PC) quite a bit.

The result was me being rather lame and ignoring UnWheel for a bit, I couldn't really work up the interest to work on it to any degree.

Anyway, I've been working on it the past two or so weeks again, not adding more stuff, just finishing off what's done and tweaking the last few things here and there.

Can't say when yet, but I want to get this thing out some time before 2010.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
It's cool to hear from you Shrimp!

to tell you the truth after msuc I sorta got a bit demotivated myself, I finally worked myself back into my mapping frenzy and then *BAM* Christmas comes along, and drops CoD2 into my lap, can you blame me?

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
Unfortunately, I think unwheel is quite dead right now. For the past few months every burnout I've been to had 2 or 3 people in it. Sometimes I was the only one.

There is one other server that has come-up recently, but all they pay is K-ball, all they speak is German, and I've been vote-kicked off the server a couple of times for no reason whatsoever.

:(

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
Malibu Barbie said:
Unfortunately, I think unwheel is quite dead right now. For the past few months every burnout I've been to had 2 or 3 people in it. Sometimes I was the only one.

There is one other server that has come-up recently, but all they pay is K-ball, all they speak is German, and I've been vote-kicked off the server a couple of times for no reason whatsoever.

:(
Fear not Barbie!!!! I'm going to try to setup a super secret server that you need a password to join. If I can get it going.......:rolleyes:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
Fear not Barbie!!!! I'm going to try to setup a super secret server that you need a password to join. If I can get it going.......:rolleyes:
ya .. but that would only kill it more by not allowing new people in .. lol. I htink the new version has to come out soon if things are gonna pick up. People hate things that are not updated :( Shame too... cause the new version will rock if it ever comes out... lol. ;)

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
id be happy with just a turbo bug patch in the meantime.... ive been checking the burnouts but theres never a sole in there, least when i check.

jeep wrecked his (i.r.l.) jeep last night on the way home yesterday :doh: 1 mile away from neighborhood :( no injuries... now the fun part of insurance/bodyshops/rental cars etc etc.:rolleyes: hope to see you all sat.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I finally got around to getting that new rabbit map on the server if anyone cares :p