!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkStag

Nov 5, 2004
well since my last thread was a dud.... :(

i wuz thinkin a Yoshi model(from mario series)

if their is one out plz link it to me

i appreciate :D

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Yoshi? The green pseudo-dino? :lol: Yes, it would be great! Seriously, if it's made with a custom skeleton or something creative I think funny things can happen on a server.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
There is one , but for UT (99) :
Yoshi

You should name your thread not like ! . I´m sure not that many are notice it . Name your Threads , like Yoshi for UT2004 - Request or something like that . You should make clear with your thread title what you want. :)

Last edited:

DarkStag

Nov 5, 2004
Hey, thanks for the tip SaD,

i think it would be really cool hehehe....

like mayb a skin package with all the yoshi colors like in
yoshi story... its too bad tho, i only have UT2k4 :(

well im glad this thread is a little bettr lol

and a cool taunt would maybe be yoshi throwing an exploding egg...

but, i dont think creating a yoshi model would be that time consuming, but what do i kno :D

Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Making good taunts is terrible, especially if you want to use external 3dobjects (swords, staff or, in this case... an egg :) ) included in the movement, not just the body parts moving (For example, move a sword in the air and point). Mm, don't want to enter that terrain because I know 0 of it.

DarkStag

Nov 5, 2004
i did think the animation would be a little difficult, but it doesn't really matter,

cause its a yoshi model, what more do u want hahaha :lol:

so helios, does this mean your intrested?
PLZ its for the good of all Ut players! lol
who knows, instead of ppl doing "monster Mashes" they'll be doing "mario Mashes" hehe :lol:

o btw, whats ur UT name?

Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
It looks interesting but I can't build anything decent. I can skin a bit, though.
I was looking for models with a similar size and perhpas the Yoda model (due to it's height) could be a base for the model. But this is unknown terrain for me. I don't know even how to fit correctly a model onto a skeleton (blergh, it's a torture to make sure all vertices are assigned OK).
Now, Ut name? You mean my nickname on servers/LAN? I haven't played too much this last months but I usually play as SoulBraker, if the server allows me to enter :D.

DarkStag

Nov 5, 2004
hmmmm...

If only i knew how to do this stuff..

well i just got maya, and those 3dbuzz are kinda helpfull (i guess)
its really confusing!

it didnt even tell me once how to get a model open in Upaint lol....

DarkStag <---- Newbie to the Mods

well on servers im DarkStag aswell so, mayb we will get to frag sum time