!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Willis

Is Interested
Nov 28, 2001
in a jar
www.unrealism.com
Oh boy, Nali City, what have you done... Have you forgotten about the SP side of the community? Like U1? I came here to look at the Tower of Shrakitha review by Shambler the other day, when I found out Nali City has stopped caring about the SP community and has turned into a pure MP site. I was even gonna ask if you guys could review my upcoming UT-SP mappack... but I guess not...

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
What drug dealer have you been listening to? We only stopped carrying U1 maps, not SP maps. In fact, the recently released "Déjà Vu - Gryphon Revisited" UT SP map pack has been added to the site.

Willis

Is Interested
Nov 28, 2001
in a jar
www.unrealism.com
I'm always bad at bringing things up lol, I was just hoping maybe to see a review of Deja Vu when 1.1 comes out, or my project History of Nak'Ta that is being worked on by, Maekh, Remorseless, and others...

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
Mister_Prophet said:
This is very true Willis, SP should be recognized.

I'll try to review a bunch of them soon.

hey Proph could you review my very first SP maps titled SP-Jailbreak?
they're over 2 years old, but I always wanted to see a review on them, plus I could use a good laugh :)