1,000,000 RPM.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I read that it was for taking down missiles.

In any case it's a shame there are so many barrels (for lack of better word from my part) since it seems like cheating now. Usually in this things you first make the thing and later see the uses. And it wouldn't just be the firing a ton of bullets really fast either, maybe the thing has some mechanical parts other devices can borrow.

ravens_hawk

Apr 20, 2002
Visit site
Derelan said:
If there's anything we need developed by a mod team, it's a new mounted weapon.

Like an FN MAG (C6, M240 whatever you want to call it) mounted on a tripod with sights we can use? And tracers? ;)

Rostam

May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
That's funny, I thought we needed folks playing it.

:(
That reminds me of mcmuffin, stormcaller, G-Fresh, Dobermann / Gecko, Kippie, Geno and so many other that left. More depressing, the ones joining are rarely as nice as those guys are. Bah.

Rostam

May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
You still play INF? Because that is what I meant. On a side note, I installed INF today, since I finally have the harddisk room again. Yay.