HOLP 3 Volume 2 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
Was definitely worth staying up waiting for the link :p
Great work, guys! :)

Edit: I just _love_ the UDamage place in DM-Ith (which happens to me my favorite DM map out of the entire pack btw ) :)

Last edited:

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
WOOHOO!!! Downloading now.

EDIT: Awww, it's just DM and CTF maps... hey, a Warfare map!! WOOT! YOU GUYS ROCK! :D

Last edited:

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
the warfare map by crazybastard is simply awe, is fun and garanteed tense combats there is 2 version with 2 playnodes sets very fun ...and overall pack is owww greatpack dudes! many thanks!

jomi294

gg
Sep 20, 2008
Monterrey, Mexico
ZOMG!
CTF-Lime, I remember seeing some preview screenshots for HOLP2 so long ago with this map, but it wasn't there in release.
Going to try it out as soon as I get back home, GG!

[NBK]Rattman

Goo God
Feb 22, 2005
nbkillas.com
what really struck me in those screenies is how UTish the lighting is...Love the use of colored lights that bring back that UT feel to the maps!!

Very Nice work as usual

Last edited: