Somebody whom actually understands the economy and has answers how to fix it

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
You know what annoys me? Whenever people who are supposedly intelligent assert such bullcrap lines like "every dollar we spend on oil is a dollar being given to the enemy." The largest portion of the oil that the US consumes is actually FROM the US. DUR. The United States of America is one of the largest producers of oil in the world. Okay, yeah, we're also the largest consumers (hence why we must import), but come on!

The rest of the video I didn't watch. He's awkward and annoyed me with the oil comment. Maybe he's smart, I don't know.

~Jason

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
So whats the deal with Sunkist grape? Why is it so awful? Sure, sunkist orange leaves this horrible taste in your mouth, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it awful like sunkist grape. Sunkist orange just has this regular pop funk about it, but sunkist grape has this funky greasy flavor or something, I don't know, its just awful. You know where I'm getting with this Billy?

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Jesus!?!? Did any of you watch the whole video? It's actually really good. I didn't agree so much with that comment about the enemy and oil thing, but I was able to see past it as it wasn't the point of his comment. The combustion engine is a old technology that needs to go away and that's pretty much his point was with that comment. The rest of the video is spot on.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
[PSI]Snow White;2261334 said:
I thought Obama was going to lead all 58 states out of the current financial crisis. :rolleyes:

Your speaking privileges are revoked.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
[PSI]Snow White;2261340 said:
Actually it's not, but Obama is failing our county..

I guess if you set the bar low enough it's not. I would at least set it higher than a guy pretending to be a girl on a gaming forum.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I watched it until my distinct impression that the guy didn't really know what he was talking about proved too much to ignore.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
The country failed long before Obama took office. It failed right around the time religion entered the pledge of allegiance. But more recently, the Reps doubled our national debt without creating any new jobs.

I didn't watch the video and I'm not going to because it doesn't matter. The greatest idea in the world will fall to the wayside when those up top are only interested in themselves while the government nationalizes failing business.

Want to fix the economy?

Legalize pot and tax it responsibly like alcohol. The revenue alone would be enough but it also provides tons of new jobs and keeps our prisons from pointlessly filling up. United Prison States of America.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I'm interested. Explain please.
You know what I'm interested in ??!?! I'm interested in stomping halfway across the country to whoop the sh*t out tha MORMON CHURCH 'cause they interferin' with California's government, which is already a big corporate bidding ground anyway. Who the **** else wants a stake in my state? Sold to the highest bidder! **** YOU AMERICA:mad::mad:

I'm sorry dudes I been real pissed bout dat fo a LONG ASS TIME, had to get that off my chest,

LOL.

OH and LARKIN, I got summin' to say to ye:

So whats the deal with Sunkist grape? Why is it so awful? Sure, sunkist orange leaves this horrible taste in your mouth, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it awful like sunkist grape. Sunkist orange just has this regular pop funk about it, but sunkist grape has this funky greasy flavor or something, I don't know, its just awful. You know where I'm getting with this Billy?

You HAVE to be high to think of such a radical comparison like that :cool: I totally feel you dog. Or just maybe it's me, but regardless, I am going to give myself a big :tup:, a :rockon:, and even one of these :2thumb:. Seriously, that's my status report. I am rockin' right now. ROCKET MAAAAAN! Burning out his fuse up here alone! HA! Ya know?!?!?

Last edited:

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
News Flash: Guy who voted for least vetted, least experienced and heretofore most inept president EVER thinks some other guy on the internet has the answer to all our woes. More on this at the bottom of the hour!

I'm on the edge of my frickin seat. G'night!