• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aksen we are using your mod on our Warfare server - I think we are also running the Sentinal mod the4r also. Now if only we can find a weapons mutator for ACTUAL ported UTXMP weapons.... can that be done? If so it would be nice to replace the sentinal mod with Actual Rocket and Auto-Turrets. :)
    Aksen
    I am SUPREMELY thankful for your work on the XMP style movement mutators of Jetpacks only and the ever wonderful full version of MoveXMP... Is there an official place to acquire THE official/latest versions of each? I want to suggest to my clan that we use your mutators for movement (either one) and the mutator for the sentinal turret on our BBF Warfare server to get the closest thing as possible to XMP gameplay that is available in UT3. on my wishlist also is a REVIVE DOWNED TEAMMATE mutator :). There was a similar mod which could be modified I think from the "FREEZE" tag mod for UT2K4 :). Ultimately I would like to see a server somewhere running a XMP-Approximator package which bundles all of these (even more if available) mods to give more elements of XMP to UT3.. perhaps mines & perhaps classes like rangers, techs & gunners too :)... OOOOOooo hackable energy, hackable Deploy points :)...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…