• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
YellowFive
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello YellowFive!
    My name is Massimiliano Camassa and I am currently researching a game called "Reich" which was developed by UTV True Games. I and my team are working on videogame documentaries, this is our first one: https://youtu.be/p3TlKEqV5TM
    We found a post you made a while back on a thread about Paul Steed's passing. You said that you talked to him before, it would be cool if you messaged me back!
    Reactions: YellowFive
    YellowFive
    YellowFive
    Hi. It's been so long ago, I am trying to recall what we spoke about. I know we never published the interview because he had been taking jabs at the Epic folks and I felt like it would have caused more rifts between Epic and iD at the time. I can look through my things to see if I saved anything from that. Thanks for asking!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…