• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
meowcat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay I found them. I am after if these you have them of course:

S_UN_Rock_SM_ArchCliff

S_UN_Rock_SM_Blackcliffs_wall01

S_UN_Rock_SM_Blackcliffs_wall02

S_UN_Rock_SM_Blackspire01

S_UN_Rock_SM_Blackspire03

If you have those I would be so more than grateful if you've moved them over to UnrealEd3.0 as .usx

You'll be Credited in the Occupant17 Mod of course.

I am not that interested in their Materials/Textures but I expect they come along for the ride :) I have taken a few UT3 Materials/Textures before because some are great but I have no idea how to grab the StaticMeshes.
    Hi, I understand you converted some rock staticMeshes from UT3 onto UnrealEd 3.0 (UT2004)?
    If so could I have a file? They had some really good jagged rock formations which i'd love to use on my Mod.
    The pic was of a character model in my mod YARM. I may be able to set it up as a standalone skin/model, but that won't happen until maybe later this month (have to rig it to the UT2kx skeletal rig, set up teamskins then test a lot etc). Right now the model uses my own custom animations which are really compliant with UT2kX's expected animation names.
    meow cat, you know your avatar has a pic of a soldier, well can the skin be downloaded?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…