• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Goldfenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hah, just kidding. I will finish the most important things first, eventually, but i wont be around that often now.
    Fenix! how bout we team-up together! if so maybe i can promoting your model at my website too! and u do the same~
    I havent gone anywhere. Just need a vacation. I am at a point where I am trying to get my life going, seems like nothing has changed in years. Ever since I got off the forums and concentrated on my life, everything has changed.:)
    aww~ come on~ running away like that? at least i would like to give u THANKS about normal map information~ ^_^

now i'm playing with it~
    Been hanging in the OT again? Or did SlayerDragon and Gundato come out of the OT? :lol:

Yeah, I've noticed a severe increase in flamboyance as well.
    Wow, beyond unreal I found out turns out to be the most childish and immature gamer nerd forum I visit. I need to clear my head and take a break from here for a while, maybe a month. See ya then.

I mean, Jesus, you have 30 and 40 year olds living in a dream world hiding behind their avatar making skills, talking about how cakes are lies and this is serious thread. Grow up, god.
    ho hooo! Just did. So what is this project, is it for weapons and characters, or is it like a game with a story and all that? Either way sounds cool
    Hey, Prophet. There is alot going on right now in life again, so I might be very inactive for a while, cant say for sure. I am interested in this Devil Behind Canvas project, so I am going to see what I can do to help out has a 3d Artist if possible. This doesnt mean I will not still help Red Nemesis though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…