• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Zenda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, what's up? I figure we all end up orbiting these forums every few months/years; how are things?
    Hey Zenda, I'm coming to London next month (February). PM me your e-mail again so we can hopefully get together and jam some tunes!
    Hey Glyn, what's up? Hey, did you check out "My new toy"? I just bought myself a blueberry guitar. They've been hand crafting acoustics since '05 and have started doing electrics. It's going to be delivered within two weeks. Then I may purchase recording software again and it may lead to some new tunes.

I still get on stage once/year with guys from my hockey team, here's a clip where you get to see me for a whole two seconds thanks to the videoguy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC0PoQvQRgY&feature=related

How about you? What's up with your health? Are you doing any music?
    Hi Peavey! Wow ... it's a not-quite-old-skool-reunion, but saw Waff on your of your visitor messages and remembered what it was like to be in BuF Manor!

That's cool about the twin reverb .. I've GOT to hear some of your more recent sounds. Y'know it's free to set up a page on Bandcamp? Have a read of their blurbs and see what you think.

Heck ... good to see you again! .... I'm reckoning on sticking around .... I had a couple of false starts these last few years, but5 i reckon I'm back. Quietly, but back.

All the best.
    Glyn
    Heya Zenda :) Great to see you posting. I've gotta get some recordings up, I think you'll get a kick out of it. I've got a beautiful Twin Reverb done in blonde tolex :D Twangy! Checked out your page, you've still got a great voice :tup: You can play piano as well yeah?
    Hi

TWD married! Hal and Pine sticking around … Hal, well I expected that. Pine .. good for him. I look forward to saying hi to him some day .. we used to talk a bit. Synastren and Phoenix?

My health is, I think a progressive thing …strength and balance have been going. Harriet and I had to give up the dancing, which was and is upsetting. Doctors have been looking at nerves, heart and lungs.

Music has still been going strong …
    http://haiti.bandcamp.com/album/haiti
    I’m the guy doing the spoken intro and all vocals and instruments on ‘Motherless Child,’ a Jazz piece. I also did the vocals on ‘Hunger’

Canada sounds exciting .. I’ll look up your thread.

Take care
    Glyn
    Hey Glyn!! Quite the coincidence just checking Buf but I'm awfully tired though. Just missed you only ten minutes or so.

Funny you stopping by now, but it's great hearing from you again!

Good to hear you're still playing UT and the music is still going, but the health thing..I hope it isn't too bad?

Yeah well Buf has changed quite a lot I suppose. There are still remnants of the old group (kinda like hal and brizz, pine(coneboy), fearless-azura now hmmm... it's been a while hasn't it. Let's just say we've had our share of new faces and some of them decided on sticking around. Most veterans have left or join for the occasional chat.
    part 2: Yeah Dopefish has been caught in the spider's web I suppose ;-) Good luck to him and his bride. TWD also got married a while ago. People like Phil and Beerbaron got banned a long time ago, and tool is still the same old tool. Sometimes the old just remains the old.

I remember you made these songs for buf and you had quite a good voice. You also said things about dancing lessons. It's been a while. Do you still live in London? How is life in the big city?

Myself? I just came back from a two week trip in canada! Posted a thread about it on the OT forum, still need to manage my photos. Two weeks in the canadian rockies!
    Hope to be hearing from you soon again!

Cheers!
    Hey Zenda, just noticed you stopped by recently. Don't hesitate posting on the UT forum, if you feel like it.
    This forum isn't quite as nice without Zenda around, is it? Someone said he's probably busy in a thing called 'the Real World' - I looked it up and it's an American TV show :hmm::confused:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…