• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Evill_Bob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I mostly did, the gradient idea courtesy some other guy.

Here's the setup if you'd like.
    (the image url's have been replaced with names for ease of figuring it out ;) )
    EGO sum quicumque vos vereor quod panton ut vos contemno! EGO sum eternus vomica ut vomica clementia! EGO sum Diabeetus.
    Uhmm... sure!
    you need to post a picture of your face so we can be sure you're not wanted in Europe.
    If companies were so anial about such things then Valve would be after me for my avitar; also Valve is rather loose about there copyright stuff, SA really couldn't come after me because they would be trying to sue me over something that is directly linked to something that is not their's...

Wait, you felt so strongly about the subject that you commented me? What the piss dude?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…