• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Flak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning, Flak! :)

I'm doing fine, healthy and in good mood! Since yesterday, I play Bulletstorm finally. Singleplayer or multiplayer together with my family, it doesn't matter, this game is badass! I haven't play so much yet, but that's gonna take a change soon, hehe.

Bulletstorm makes so much fun, in my opinion. If you ask me, Epic Games & People Can Fly have made a fantastic game! And my PC does like this game as well, because I still have a GTX260 and Bulletstorm runs great at full details, hehe!

Oh yeah by the way, I also think, that this game is a success! :D

Nevertheless, stay healthy and take care of yourself, Flak!

Very Lovely Regards ~Chris
    Good evening, Flak! It's already evening here in germany, but who's counting. The night is a good moment to do things as well. At least, in some cases.

Anyway, I hope you are doing fine and in good mood. Health is most important in our life. If this is still working, everything works as well, otherwise...ehr there might be some trouble, hehe. Nevertheless, wish you best and stay healthy, Flak!

Ah yeah, by the way...I can't wait to make a **** load of skill shots in Bulletstorm, hehe! Let's rock'n roll! :D

In this sense, see you later! :)

Very Lovely Regards ~Chris
    ♥Doolidoo!♥ How are you ♥my dear♥? :)

I hope you are healthy & in good mood. :)

♥See Ya & keep in touch! :)

VLR ~Chris ♥♥♥
    OK i've got to know this as that pictures great how did you get such a cool picture for your avatar?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…