• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
IronMonkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I put it in compatibility mode, and it works fine. The only problems are, I can't set my resolution to 1680x1050 (my native), and I have to set the compatibility everytime before I start the game. But what the hey, the game still runs smooth as silk! But thanks for the advice, and once again I apologize for posting in the wrong forum. =)
    Hey there. Long time, no see.

Anything new within the Fraghouse realm? You know if parser is still around?
    elo evening :)
    iron pls stay tuned for the next buf event.we play coop(zephon mappack) on 3's good old server.would be nice to see ya again.cheers.
    Are you the same IronMonkey as the IronMonkeyUK who made Dm-UCMP-RancidMetal map? The reason I ask is I see you are located in the UK.
    I have Continuum but the kids have not finished their homework early enough any evening this week to allow us to watch it. :(
    Hey my friend,how are you ?:)

Are you enjoying Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis and Ark Of Truth ?

Continuum is already out in USA,but it takes some months until Europe get it,crap.:)

Hope you are doing great.:)

See Ya my friend!!!!!!:)
    Hi buddy,how are you and ya family ?:)

Lucky guy,hope you get the DVD soon,I get the DVD probably on the 2nd May,argh crap.:D

Stay healthy and keep the things real.:)

See ya brotha.:)
    Hey buddy,how are you and your family,hope everything is normal and everybody of you is healthy and in good mood.:)

Hey check this out,perhaps you have seen it already!:)
    Stargate SG1 'The Ark Of Truth Trailer'
    I can't wait to watch it,hehe.:D

See ya buddy!:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…