• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Angel_Mapper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, recopied both in, they were in but I still replaced them with the original downloaded ones. the holocator works off and on, but the mine layer still disappears with spider steroids on. i do rather like the holocator though.
    no, none. what happens if i use those 2 mutators is that my shock rifle and mine layer disappear. those are, i assume, the weapons needed to use the mutators.
    hey there.
    so, i just got ut2k4, and have been downloading mods for it in the past few days. just got to unpacking your mutators today. santa hats, target practice, and omfg gun work fine, but spider steroids and holocator don't. 2k4 is from the Anthology disc if that helps any.
    Hang on a minute, no one's posted any commentary here since June '09?

Shenanigans I tell you!
    Tru Tru, well those link, I hope you'll send your resume to them. I have a few ex-coworkers that work at a few gaming studios I'm checking on some leads for you to try to jimmy some doors open for you.
    (hi sorry Rachel i had a doofus attack and posted this on my own page (or something) so reposting here)

ok, thanks for getting back so quickly,

In the UK we have an opportunity to work in a planetarium dome at Plymouth Uni, it has a single ultra hi-res projector in the centre.
    I was wondering about using open gl to fisheye warp the Unreal engine output to project into the dome. I believe that you also need the image to be made of 5 camera frustrums to give a wraparound view whilst maintaining fov.
    Projecting regular Unreal is puky because the images is so stretched out and the horizon falls away steeply on the left and right ( and pillars are bent and so on)

Bruno
    Hi Rachel, (congrats on winning the competition). I wondered you know anything about single projector planetarium dome correction for unreal? I was gonna ask on forum but thought i'd start with you

regards
    Bruno
    Merry Christmas Kiddo, hope your night will be fun and your morning restful if not yet giving. ;)
    Hey, haven't seen you on the IRC for a while ... you gonna be coming back sometime? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…