• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
SkaarjMaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Skaarjmaster, hi in 2021!
    SkaarjMaster
    SkaarjMaster
    Thanks, 2021 was tougher on me than 2020. I'll pop back in here sometime......hopefully before end of year. TY.
    NeoNite
    NeoNite
    Take care Skaarjmaster. It's been indeed testing times.
    Cursed_Soul
    Cursed_Soul
    *hug*
    A 50 year old person playing Unreal Tournament? I guess there's a soldier in all of us. Glad to see you're still rocking the series.
    I guess this is about as close to facebook, youtube, twitter or whatever page as I'll get, so HI to everyone in 2011.:)
    NeoNite, add one.;)

Skakruk, a little late but no that wasn't me. I'm usually only online at the BU server for now and it will be as SkaarjMaster with maybe a 2 or 3 after if UT2004 but only UT3 for now.:)
    nope just binary for 2010; I had it separate for 20 and then for 10 a couple weeks ago, but decided 2,010 would be better. I'll probably change it in a month or two.:)
    Are those numbers in your custom user title your online alias? I saw a green Skaarj with a bunch of ones and zeros as it's name running around in rankin the other day...
    Hey my Skaarj brother, how's the life ? I hope you're doing great! :)

Stay healthy & enjoy your time & serve the Skaarj Empire! :)

See Ya! :)

BR ~Chris
    Ah, a fellow supporter of the Skaarj!

Long live the Skaarj Empire! (and may they make a dramatic comeback in UT3.5)
    How many maps are there in your UT folder? I remember you used to have about 800 or so :D ?
    Glad to hear that brotha.Some days ago,I reinstalled my whole OS and I installed only Unreal,UT,Unreal2 and UT2004,hehe.I have UT3 and Gears Of War,but I need my new system at first to play the game in a good res and quality,you know.I hope we can manage it to play together in UT3 when I get my new system,hehe.:)

I'm playing the UT2004 SP too,I already unlocked ClanLord and Xan,now I must unlock Malcolm,hehe,have fun at fraggin.:D

Yes,it is really a shame not to include the Skaarj in a Unreal game,you know since the beginning they are in the game and now they aren't,but don't be sad brotha,EvilEngine will probably release a Skaarj model for UT3,he's been working on the model for some time and it looks awesome.I really liked it to play as Dominator,ClanLord or Mekkor in UT2004,hope somebody will make a remake of them,too.:)

What will be your character in UT3 ? I think I play as a Krall at first until someone will release a Skaarj model (good quality).:)

See ya brotha!:)
    Yep, doing well. I'm updating/revisiting my UT and UT2004 settings before I tackle UT3. I've played a few UT3 matches, but not online yet. Also, I forgot to do the SP tournament in UT2004, so I might try that first. Hopefully, people will still be playing UT3 online by then.

Things are kinda grumpy in the Skaarj Empire right now and they are really pissed at Epic for not including them in the game. "Screw the Krall", they say,"the Skaarj need to be in the game!".:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…