• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want I can send mike something over facebook. How've you been?
    Reactions: oosyxxx
    O
    oosyxxx
    I imagine Mike is busy with family and work, so it's okay.

Have been fairly well. Holding down a job at least, really loved Red Dead 2 :)
    Yes Mang! I happened to talk with mike on facebook and we got all water in our eyes missing you buddy ;) Do you have any means gettign in contact with mike? I dont use facebook much, maybe you can shoot mike a line?
    Reactions: oosyxxx
    O
    oosyxxx
    I called and left a message but did not get a return call.
    sorry mate, work and private life is a bitch, will have more time after new years :(
    BE NOT AFRAID OF INCEST CHILD FOR THEY WILL GROW UP WITH THE SOUND OF A BEATING DRUM IN THEIR HEADS. THEY WILL YELL "I'M SO ****ING STONNED LARRYS!!" IN RESPONSE TO ALL QUESTIONS OF THE INQUISITIVE NATURE. IT WILL BE AN ALL NATURAL STONNING OF LARRYS, 100% LEGAL AND THEY WILL SPEAK WITH ROBOTIC VOICES WITH BRITISH ACCENTS BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD EVER SEE THAT ONE COMING.
    Ohhhh the times they are a chang'n ... i seam to remember more lyrics.. but instead I will repeat the same line over and over. Ohhhh LOL
    Haha! Nah, I haven't forgotten about you either. Life never ceases to get interesting :)
    holy sh... I must've been really dead when I wrote that last entry.
    Well, do you know what BO is up to? Maybe he'll help nc get up? Or he's here to dance on nc's grave?
    schwhat? I'm doing math homework for my computer science class right now... so I muigth be half smart than usual... or half as dumb... if anythign at all : what?

btw. did yu see bangout checking out your user page?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…