• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Peavey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Goddam indeed - you're awesome ... known that for a long time. And thx for the friend request ... took a while to work out how to 'accept' .. hope I did it right :)
    Well, perhaps a manor thread about dipping monkeys in chocolate sauce then. But I shan't wager such a tremendous undertaking. Who knows what might crawl out of the woodwork.
    Maybe you should make a new buf manor thread, but a political styled one. Think about all the excitement it would generate, the endless nights of determined debating, the incredible innuendos. Think of all the glory, the insatiable insanity, the notoriousness.
    Then again, grabbing a chimpansee and dipping it in hot chocolate sauce and taking it to the back of the barn might even be a better idea of putting your time to good use.
    Read somewhere she got married, and just had it posted that she was dead so she wouldnt do modeling anymore.
    Much thanks. :) I swear I try not to sound so melodramatic but I tend to get fired up about things.

I also tend to over elaborate 'cause I know tone, inflection, and emotion don't come through in text.
    Yeah sometimes I really pine for those glory days. We had a lot of fun :D
    The forum archive is full of nasty surprises.

Don't think a thread like that would work as well these days. I doubt it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…