• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How you doing Leo? :) I just heard a few days ago that you were sick for a while, I hope you get better soon m8! :(

Get better soon, and keep me posted on your health, I am worried about ya! :(
    Yea I know what ya mean m8, due to my slight speech impediment, I sometimes word things incorrectly. :( I know many Autistic friends myself, and I know that most like Anime, some don't. :( But trust me, I do understand what you are saying...but maybe I don't...I will do more research than maybe. ;(

I think I said too much, I will shut up now ;(
    Unfortunately no, he never plans on releasing that level... :( And trust me, he's given me a complete list (in English) on all of his symptoms, he does have Autism, too many to list. ;$

Also, I *may* have one picture of his level, but that I believe got lost in my old 1 TB HD crash. ;$
    He does indeed like Unreal 1 and Unreal Tournament, and has made one level, but he says he won't go professional until he's 21...he's only 19 btw... ;$ However, he does like the usual Autistic stuff: Japanese Anime/Manga and such, but, he has a passion for driving on every single motorway on Czech Republic once they are finished (form what he says, but imho, the Czech motorway system seems complete, idk though, never been to your country. ;$ However, my geography teacher was born in Prague, so he's told me all about the former Czechoslovakia and such. ;)
    Through a friend of a friend (literally ;$ )...my Canadian friend who I know in rl, his dad's side is from Prague, and the cousin of my friend is the Autistic guy. His name is Vaclav...guess it's a popular Czech name? :S (Can't type his last name...too many accents, but I can say it via mouth, but that's about it XD ;$ )
    Just as a reference to your Pepsi-hate thread, I have actually tried Kofola (I know an Autistic guy in Prague who gave me a direct shipment from Prague to London, Canada, pre-paid! :) ) Trust me, it's *MUCH* better than Pepsi and Coca Cola, but I <3 Barques Root Beer the most, I can get addicted to both Barques and Kofola if I really wanted too. ;)
    np ;D Enjoy this day well...you've been stressed too much, take this day to drink down many glasses of beer, and get drunk. ;D
    I've been working on it a little bit here and there. Still need to work on a few things until a beta version can be released, but it's still being worked on. :)
    I think The original Menu theme for UT Beta, The name of the song is (A rather boring) Unreal Tournament Title, I think the UMX name was UTMenu.umx (The only way I think that is because the current UT99 menu music is called UTmenu23.umx)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…