• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Slainchild
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• J
    nice to you ,please i will like u to drop me a message to my private box OK
    my name is Jenifer;we can be friends and share our pictures and to know more about each order
    ( jeniferkodjo@yahoo.com )
    Yo SC. Is the new avatar Jos (Sjosz)? If so lal! If not, lal anyways :)
    I used camtasia, got some links to what I made if your interested. R u in school for this stuff or just know a lot about it from messing with it? I'm just getting a digital media degree and want to work in the gaming industry.
    Do you happen to know a way for me to record a walk through of my level in the unreal editor? I want to make a short movie for my portfolio.
    I've been trying the invisible actor cone attached to the lights for a bit now without success. I make it into an interp_actor/mover, then attach it's base to the thing rotating. Am I supposed to keep it as a static-mesh actor? If as a static mesh it can not be parented to the light. Also I'm assuming there's some stupid check box I'm supposed to click on that I haven't found. Some type of collision I'm supposed to check? Maybe the collision isn't set right when it is a mover? Could I be forgetting something in the Kismet? Been trying to add new action after the touch event, I tried to put the touched-link- to a play-link on a play sound action, and tried a camera shake action, and tried a player destroyed action. I haven't seemed to be able to get it to work. Sorry to bother you with probably a simple problem but today's the last day I can work on it until graduation.
    Can only visit at work, got no internets at my new apartment yet, and i'm usually quite busy at work. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…