• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Leonardo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I hope you like it. As with everything I create by the time I'm finished with it I can't stand the sight of it and I hate it. Keeps me from getting an ego I guess.
    Hi Leon. Long time, no see. I'll tell you why I've been absent, but it'll have to be later. I'm sorry to disappoint.
    Yeah, we're ok. Thanks. :) We're going to be moving back to the west coast before the end of the month and staying with my sister for awhile. I think this is a sign that I should focus on Prometheus and win this contest.
    there a service hiccup in the area due to a few micro thunderstorms we had. I notified the network admin he has it back up.
    Hey Leonardo, I've been trying to access JP site since last night but all I get are timeouts. I hit a milestone yesterday and put the demo up here a few hours ago. I wanted to upload to JP. Whats happening?
    Ah whew you never can tell these days some times a keylogger can hijack your sh*t and basically spam your friends and the places you freq.
    Thanks Leronardo. :) Sorry about the Unreal Anthology thingy though, been meanign to get to you upon that. :( Somethign really bad came upon me in rl (couple of long-time friends dyign in rl, and it all went down to f***ing hell from there for almost 9 months there-on-end :( [they both died on Feb 28, 2008]). Was seriosuly affected deeply by it, and had to be on anti-depressants, and was a nasty year in general for me. :( If you still need it, I can ship it if you want, ti'l collecting dust in ym draawres in my bed :D XD

Or, tell you what, I'll let you listen to my Techno/Dance/Electronica music that I'm making (more or so a special one-song sountrack that I'm making as like a special project or so to help with the pain I suffered through this whole entire year, so that I wouldn't end up in the pshyciatric hospital by the time I'm 20. XD. PM me about that. ;)

Anyway, merry Christmas man, have a good one, and u=cool 2. ;D
    Got to meet my nephew for the first time yesterday, and my grandmother found out about me from my mother before I got here, and she's accepting. It's been a great Christmas vacation so far.
    Oh, hey sup man!

I'm pretty sure there are at least a couple more SLC BuF'ers, I guess I'll be sure to take note of them when I see them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…