• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
DarkSonny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey medor lol im shocked you needed to answer here haha I enabled again the pm option ( I dunno why is it enabled...Thank to you for your great effort and to keep ut series with life (mainly ut99)
    I reply to your PM here because you not allow MP ^^

I am very touched by your intention :2thumb: but this message is sufficient for my happiness.

Everything I do is free and cost me only my internet connection.

I decline your offer and thanks you :cheers:
    lol no worries dude. :D You didn't disturb me or anything. I've been using this nickname for quite some time (a few years at least), but sometimes it's taken so things like that happen. ^_^"
    Sí, suelo echar un vistazo a GM de vez en cuando, pero nunca me ha dado por escribir allí. A ver si un día de estos... (siempre digo lo mismo... :p)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…