• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Skillz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guess I should have checked this before I made that post, but look for the HNC servers. They usually play on the weekends around early night. Say around 7 - 10PM CST, haven't played on it for a while but you can usually get a few people to join it if you hop on.
    Hi Skillz, just broke out my UT99 disk this week because i missed the gameplay. Went on the UT chat\servers and I saw 5 or 6 LGI CTF servers up but no one was on them. I found this forum and was glad when i saw your post about that server that hosts CTF LGI 155\55 as that's what i played. :) Do you know of any other servers for CTF LGI 155\55? I am going to check out the one you mentioned on this forum and mark it also. Can't wait to try it out.heh heh Thx for the info.
    He didn't get the server setup for you guys at all? If not, then his administration rights of the server will be revoked.
    You'll have to talk to War_master about getting the server setup, I don't really have much time anymore. I will try to join, but I can't promise anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…