• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my sternum is still broken, i have to get surgery soon, and i've been pretty busy with other **** so not recently lol
    Right now i don't do anything, just graduated college and every where i check the studious are looking for people with experience. Also i'm over in Mass, most of the industry is on the west coast, so right now i don't do anything.
    Actually i do it as a hobby, i'm working on Evil Reincarnated, and Wulf

ER is more of a single player concentrated mod - my main focus
    (ER will have multiplayer too)
    And on Wulf im doing some level designing for them as well but its more of a multiplayer mod

but yeah i do it on my own comp

and i have a broken sternum so im laid up with nothing but time ;D
    Does anyone out there work for a game development company, that could give me a few pointer's about it? Like some good steps for an entry or want-to-be entry level person to take? Maybe answer a few questions about the pipeline?
    I just made a trigger parented to the rotating interpactor with the same radius as the light projected on the ground, it sets off an alarm noise, was a real pain having to set up each individual play sound in the kismet though. Thanks anyways.
    Hi,

Make sure the cone mesh (placed as interpactor) you are using has a collision model (check in the browser, if it says NO COLLISION MODEL! then it does not have one..).

When you've placed and attached it to the base mover, check the Collision properties to make sure it's set to CollisionType "COLLIDE_TouchAll".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…